Saturday, February 8, 2014

My First Year in OLFA

My name is Nicole Jillian Aviles. I am First Year high school in Our Lady of Fatima Academy Section Our Lady of Peace. It is our orientation day and I am with my best friend, Cheska. We are always together but one time her long-time best friend,Paola, enrolls there too so they talk very much until I felt out of place. In the first day of school I sat beside Kiara and when the teacher comes she arranges us and I am at the back even though my last name starts with letter A but it is okay because I also don't like sitting at the front. Many days passed i feel comfortable with them and I am getting closer to Dianna, Pam (President) and Janice. I also have my new friend Ianna, Kiara, Althea and Hannah. I am very happy because I met them and I feel very comfortable with them. Many months passed we are getting noisier than our passed month. I like our officers like Pam;she is the President, Jason;He is the vice president and also the other officers. I also notice that they really like Open Forum and I don't know why. It is our Christmas Party and they enjoy dancing and I also enjoy when we play games. After our Christmas party we went to Abreeza Mall, we eat at mcdonalds then we go home. When we come back January 2014 we continued our unfinished projects and this month, February, we are nearly going to have our long vacation.. :)

3 comments: