Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

Valentines Day. We celebrate valentines day  not just for those who have relationship. We celebrate this because we have to spend our time with our love ones like our family. Some people celebrate it in the restaurants or sometimes they just celebrate it in the house. In valentines day, the cake is shaped in heart and the flowers are very expensive, the chocolates they give is also expensive like toblerone and many more. My father said that we will have a dinner at the shanghai or at the house. Last year, we also eat at the shanghai.

In Valentines day I will only play some games and read stories in wattpad, eat, sleep and use my cellphone again. I don't really have plan in valentines day because for me its just like an ordinary day and what I did in regular days are also what I am going to do in valentines day <3 ↔ <3 .

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!! V^__^ 


1 comment: