Tuesday, March 11, 2014

In Southeast Asia

When I have a chance to visit in a beautiful place, I will surely visit Ko Tarutao in Thailand because Ko Tarutao is one of the 51 islands that belong in National Marine Park archipelago southern Thailand. One of the greatest attraction is its wildlife: sea turtles, whales, monitor lizards, crab eating macaques mouse deer  more all call the island and its surrounding waters home and it is also clean and you can swim, snorkeling, boating and many activities that can be done.I also like it because of the scenery. At first, I thought that the photo below is edited because it is really beautiful and i thought that it is not really existing but when I search about it, I was really amaze of the beautiful view. I will also visit this place because it is my dream to go to one of the most beautiful places in the world with my family and also friends.

I also want to see the clear water and feel the fresh air and surrounded by beautiful view. I will really talk about this to my friends because I want them to know that they should go to Ko Tarutao. When I become rich I will go to this place again and again and I will also take picture so I have a remembrance in this place and a beautiful memory and share to other my experience. When I also have the chance to be the riches person in the world in just 2 days, I will surely go to Ko Tarutao and buy these place because traveling from Philippines to Thailand are worth it and you will not be discourage instead you will be amaze of the very beautiful scenery.

You are a lucky person if you live in Thailand near Ko Tarutao or in Thailand or you visit Ko Tarutao. :)

This is another Picture of Ko Tarutao.














Ko Tarutao in Thailand !! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment