Monday, March 3, 2014

Myself and the world in 10 years from now ☼

How I see the world 10 years from now on?

Well, I can see the world that it is more in technology and many scientist can invent many things and many more, and that would make our life easier. I am
also not really sure of what I am saying because right now, we still have corrupt politicians and they still get money they did not own, some  thieves, some bad persons committed crime. So, they really have to stop to have a better future and peace for the world. Right now, there are students in many places that invented many medicines that can prevent diseases or cure diseases that are impossible to cure by doctors and I know that they are the best scientist in the world.

How I see myself 10 years from now on?

I can see myself as a successful doctor and as a doctor it is my responsibility to help people and cure them and I will do my best to be a doctor because my ambition when I was still a kid is to be doctor. I think that become a doctor is a best job because you can help many people but sometimes i think that it is not easy to lose a patient and it also hurt when relatives of the patient blames you even if you did your best. So, I will do my best to be a doctor in the future. Not only patients I can help but also my family by giving them a good life and helping person to those in need and giving money to the charity.

So, we really have to work hard so that we can achieve our dreams and we have a better future. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment